Sunday, May 18, 2008

Samuel Shepard Butler gets blessed


It only took us six months. ;> Before I start, no one get offended that we did not invite you, because we did not invite anyone. :> This was Sam's first blessing and he did not want anymore pressure then he already felt, so it was just our little fam. ;>. Sam did a great job, calm and cool. Shep was mellow as always. Adee was climbing all over the chairs in her dress, showing her bloomers, and I was crying - we all carried out our roles perfectly. It was very nice to have Sam holding our little boy and to hear him say we give you a name and that name is Samuel Shepard Butler, I love that his name is the same as Sam's but a little different. It was a very nice blessing and if I get too in-depth I will never get my blog up to date. :> We tried to get some family pictures beforehand, not alot you can do with one person taking the shots, but it works. Great husband, great kiddos. Love em. :>

3 comments:

The Stones said...

WOW... Gorgeous Family!!! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! YEAH Sam!
You may not get as nervous by baby #8;) Hang in there. And Ashlee... you look awesome as ever as well.
ash

ALICIA said...

Okay Ash, I am sad we weren't able to be there....I bet Sam did an amazing job -- there shouldn't had been any worries! Congratulations Sam for being able to bless little Shep....that is awesome and we are proud of ya :)

On the comment you left me, yes, it is a recent photo, I cut all my hair off on Friday. Crazy, I know, but I love it. The skin is doing amazing....way happy. Are you going back? How is yours?

Becky said...

Hey! Ok glad you let me know that no one was invited, I was wondering!! HA! Just kidding,I'm sure Sam did great! Congrats! The pics are way cute! Let's do lunch soon, when we get back from Vegas!! Bec