Sunday, June 15, 2008

ODE to Big Sam

Since it is Father's Day I figure it is the perfect time to thank Big Sam for all he does. Sam is a great father and husband. He really takes the time to help me out and to take care of the kids. I know I am so lucky to have him. On Friday Alicia, Tessa and I went down to SLC for the night (thanks Leasha and Tess, I needed your company SOOO much - LOVED IT!!) and Sam played mommy. Keep in mind Shep is breast feed and not a fan of anything OTHER than the breast. :> I was worried, and Sam joked alot with me which stressed me out more, but before we left he said don't worry - we will be just fine, and I knew they would. Sam is so good at helping me out and letting me take a break without making me feel guilty for doing it. He has always taken the time to listen to me and TRY to understand my feelings and ME in general, which, is no easy task, believe me. He is also so great with the kids. No one can make them laugh like he does, makes me jealous. I am so grateful that I found him and that he decided to put up with me, I know I can be alot. ;> Sam has always had this way about him that calms me down, and I have noticed he can do the same with the Adee and Shep, it is so neat. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love him with all my heart. Here's to you Big Sam, you really are the best guy I know (besides my dad. :>) Lovingly, T-Bone. (Sam's choice, not mine. :>)

3 comments:

Sara said...

He sounds like a great guy. My husband has a really calming affect on me and the kids, too. It's so nice to have someone to balance us out, for sure. :)

ALICIA said...

Damn you for gettin' Sam before I could find him!!!! Damn you, damn you, damn you :) :) Not only is he so very very HOT but on top of that he has to be so wonderful...just isn't fair.

The Stones said...

Sam sounds like a great guy! That song totally gave me the chills... I love it! Sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm jealous!