Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beauty Treatment Tag!

I have been tagged by Ashlee Stone and I LOVE these things I LOVE to hear about good products. Yeah!!!!

MY FOUNDATION: Don’t do foundation, I always look like I am dead if I have to wear it, it is bad news for me.

MY BLUSH: No blush, can’t apply that either. :>

MY DAY CREAM: Skin Food by Weleda, mixed with Kiss My Face by Jason

MY LIPSTICK: chapstick - burt’s bees - they also have some great glosses that moisturize well.

MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCT: two brush mascara by Elizabeth Arden

MY FAVORITE PRODUCT: Really like True Cosmetics under eye concealer, it has a brightner in it.

MY PERFUME: Lots, but my favorite is Jasmine essential oil mixed into my lotion.

MY NAILS: short because of massage.

MY FEET: should be covered with socks at all times (as Sam says :>)

MY HANDS: Dr. Hauschka Rose Hand Therapy

THREE PRODUCTS TO TAKE ON A DESERT ISLAND: burt’s bees lip balm, lavender essential oil, my mascara.

WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THERE BEAUTY: I have to say Angelina Jolie, she is pretty hot in her recent movie clips. ;>

WOMEN WITH THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE: I always loved the way Meg Ryan was dressed in her older movies. (Post plastic surgery, not so much.)

MY ULTIMATE DREAM: Ditto Ashlee, feeling comfortable in a swimsuit, that would be VERY nice.

I TAG: Tessa, Alicia, Misty, Tracy, Jessica, Melody, Tiff and Summer. (told ya, I LOVE new products!! :>)

2 comments:

The Stones said...

good call with the burts bees and lavender oil. 2 of my favorites too:)

Redondo's said...

love the blog, your kids are beautiful. I don't remember getting tagged, are you sure you tagged me?
I need to double check. I am ready to pop with this big baby in my belly, we decided to name him Antonio.