Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here's to Baylor!


Well, apparently I can't slack on my baby posts! As you will see in the pictures two weeks in a baby's life makes a HUGE difference! Baylor looks like a different baby from his week one picture to his week three picture. Maybe that is because the little man likes to eat every two hours ALLLLLLL day and ALLLLLLL night! He is kicking my can, but I am glad he is growing so well. We are all so happy that he made it here safe and sound. Adee and Shep love him and always ask if they can hold him or kiss him, it is sweet. I have to keep my post short because my eyes are not focusing on the computer and Adee and Shep are unsupervised which always means trouble. I will try to be better at posting pics, but I'll make no guarantees. Love to you all! The Butlers

3 comments:

MJCastleton said...

Love the pics. TX for posting! I'm bringing my camera...we'll have a little photo shoot! Will be fun. I still remember Lys at 2 1/2...dressing herself and getting go-gurts out of the fridge...turning on cartoons...all while I was lying in bed still (probably crying from exhaustion). Feels like neglect, but the kids don't mind at all, really! ;-)

Becky said...

yay!! Baylor pics finally!thanks Ash! All the kiddos are SO cute,I can't wait to see you guys,hopefully soon!!:)

lynnett said...

You have BEAUTIFUL children! Hugs, Lynnett Rehrer