Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lots of DANCE!!!!


Adee had two dance recitals this year. She had a lot of fun in both. She loves getting her makeup done, and the costumes are the best part for her. :> My mom came down and spent the weekend with us, which was a big help because we had rehearsals Friday and Saturday and Shep was not as into it as Adee was. :> The last two pictures are of Adee in Shep's crib reading to him. I asked her to go in and keep him company after he had awoken from his nap and I walked in to find a picture perfect little moment. :> Hope everyone is great!

4 comments:

The Stones said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? You cant hardly tell you are even pregnant. I don't think I can talk to you any more. MUCH JEALOUS!!!

MJCastleton said...

I wish you would have told us! Lys & I would have had a girl's night and came and watched Aders! ;-(

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

Hey! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! It looks like Adee loves dancing! What studio does she dance for?

Becky said...

SOOO stinkin cute! I love her in her little costumes! You guys all look great,good to see your mama to!:)