Sunday, November 15, 2009

A little behind...


Okay, so Halloween is long past and so is Shep's second birthday. I am behind!!! :> Adee and Shep were Dorothy and the COURAGEOUS Lion for Halloween and I guess you all know what that made me... the GOOD witch! :> They had a ball and I think they both thought they were very cool on their costumes, they kept looking in the mirror and smiling. Shep tried to hide his happiness with himself, but not Adee, she never does. :> Shep also turned two November 3. He is getting so big!! He can talk up a storm and he holds his own with his smart sister. He wipes my kisses of his face these days and when I ask for one he says "nope" and smiles. Love him. :> We have lots of party pics thanks to my wonderful sister in law :> so hope you all enjoy them. Ash.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ashley- your kids are soooo cute! what a cute dorothy and lion!! i just love it. you have a very sweet family. :)

emily said...

ash, your kids are stinkin' cute!! Geez, i wonder why! you need to let me know if you ever come to boise! We need to get together soon!!

Diesta said...

The kids are so very cute !!! Im glad I found your blog.