Friday, October 17, 2008

Boys weekend and Adee turns 4!!!


I got to go to a scrapbook NIGHT with the girls last Friday - I capitalize night because it is always toooo short. :> Adee stayed with grandma and grandpa and Sam and Shep had a boys weekend. Picture Sam on the chair looking the EXACT same as Shep's picture - Pillow, blankie, drink, football. Good times. :> They both had a fun weekend, and I seem to be losing my "favorite" status with Shep - I gotta work harder. :> I had a great time with Leash, Tess, Tiff and Koy, it is always so fun to get away and chat and get a LITTLE scrap booking done, I think I am going to try to plan these things about once a month. :> As always, thanks girls! :> Love you all!
Onto Adee's b-day! She surprised me with a request for a GIRLIE cake. Tinker Bell..... wow! She also opened a present before school, it was a crown, and she would not take it off the whole day, very cute. We had cake and ice cream with everyone that night and Adee scored in the present department, as always. She had a great time and keeps asking me how many days until her next birthday, when I tell her three hundred and sixty whatever she gets really mad and says she can't be expected to wait that long. :> Sam saved the day and told her that Christmas was coming up soon, so she better be good. We move right onto the next bribe in this family! :>

12 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday to Adee! :) What a beautiful family you have.

Christiansen 6 said...

It is fun to see what kids come up with isn't it. I can't believe she is 4!! You have such a cute family. I am glad that you got away for a few hours for girls night. That is always so much fun to have adult conversation without constantly being interrupted!!

The Stones said...

Fun for everyone! You've become a bloggin fool... keep it up! I love all the photos. Shep's drinkin from a sippy? LUCKY!

Becky said...

Happy B-day Adee!!! Can't wait till our lunch! Love the Hungry Hungry Hippo game!! :) Ok so one of these days I'm comin to the girl's night! :) Love the boys night to! I know how it feels to lose the favorite status to! The twins seem to LOVE Trav these days! :)

aubri said...

Hi ashlee,
I posted my new bracelets that I just made.
Let me know which ones you want.
then email me
thanks
aubri
poshonabudget@gmail.com

poshonabudget.blogspot.com

ALICIA said...

I like the idea of once a month. We really should stick to it! I had a great time.....its always fun chatting with you and teasing you about Sammy :)

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

Happy Birthday Adee! Love the pictures!!

The Stones said...

Sweet pics. Tell Adee Happy B-Day. So... ya, this year me and Moyer are going as Taliban Terrorists instead of Morman Missionaries. A little less contraversal I think. The worst was when the "trick or treaters" showed up before we left the house and said "Hi Elders, we didnt know you lived here..."
Ugh... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna burn for that one.
Stone

Becky said...

Hey ASh! Ok so I got tagged and I tagged you on my blog, check it out! :)

Unknown said...

ASHLEY!!!! You seriously have the most beautiful family. My mom and I were looking at your page and we realized both of our mouths were hanging wide open! (not that we'd ever expect anything less from you) Anyway, I love all your pics and your blogs are so entertaining. Keep in touch xoxo

Unknown said...

AND I think I spelled your name wrong. :)

Unknown said...

WELL.. I didn't check into SECOND WEDDING etiquite... :) So it was a really small wedding. Basically my family and Bryan's family and thier friends. To be honest though.. I FORGOT! HA! Not funny.. but really... anyway thanks for forgiving me. We REALLY REALLY need to get together. LIKE REALLY. You know I'll be there for the midnight showing of Twilight. I hope we can get tickets. Anyway, email me... kkm_21@hotmail.com
love ya.