Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer Fun!


It seems like summer is flying by! We went to Boise for a bit and then to Downata with my family overnight, it was tooo short! All the kids loved it and Adee was a daredevil as usual. She came out of the big tube face first on her tummy, backwards on her back and everything in-between. She was not intimidated at all. I decided not to go down the black hole because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get her to NOT go. I think the smores cooking took a close second to the swimming and the kids and I definitely wanted to stay another night, not to sure about the rest of the campers. :> We will have to make another trip before summer is over, Sam and I both have really good memories of being at Downata, so it is nice to be able to take our kids there also.
Shep is standing up now and walking while holding things, he may beat Adee's walking time of 10 months, and I am not sure how I feel about that. :> He also got to have lunch with his gal pal, which we all enjoyed. Hope you are all having a great summer! Ash.

7 comments:

MJCastleton said...

Oh Yay! I was hoping you got some pictures and would share. I meant to email you beforehand and ask to please not let anyone drown...looks like you had fun! Your babies are beautiful! I miss talking to you. I need some oils... ;-)

Becky said...

Hey Ash! The pics are way cute! Love that you got Little Mia and Shep in there!! Let's do lunch again soon! Looks like Adee was loving her "yummies" to!! ;) Bec

Sara said...

i know what you mean about melinas! when we were in blackfoot a couple years ago, i made a big deal over going to eat there and david was LESS THAN IMPRESSED -- haha!

The Stones said...

Tommy is 6mo old and looking. Shep would be a great catch, what a goodlookin kid. Love the new photos. Downata sounds like a blast. What oils do you have?

Sara said...

p.s. your kids are so cute :)
and i have tons of childhood memories from downata, too! can't believe that place is still open, that's awesome.

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

Hey Ash! We are headed to Downata this weekend!! Funny that I have lived in Idaho all these years and never been there! I am excited! Love the pictures!!

The Stones said...

You are falling behind. Where is a new post? If you havent done anything cool just make something up. I wont tell.
Stone