Monday, April 21, 2008

The Big 3-0!!!!



Okay, so on Tuesday I turned 30, yes 30!!!! It was pretty emotional, which everything is these days due to my lack of sleep. I know I am not OLD, but let's face it 30 is on the other side of young. :> So, as I thought about my life and what I had done in 30 years I have to admit that I was VERY glad that I could count Adee and Shep as two of my major accomplishments. I am so glad that we have them and that they are healthy and happy. I can always count on one or both of them to make me smile, and that is a nice feeling. I am definitely realizing how important family is, and that in the end the memories that you have made with your friends and loved ones are the things that you will cherish most. Here's to the next 30 years! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

The Stones said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Mike said it was your birthday last week and I totally spaced it. Congratulations! We may be coming your direction the 2nd-4th of next month. Hope your around and maybe we could take the kids to the park... if it EVER warms up;) Loved the new pics-
Ashlee

Party of Five said...

Happy Belated B-day! We got that "Lock Up Your Daughters" shirt for Cal too... so funny!
Tracy

MJCastleton said...

Wow! I remembered all month, but forgot last week...could it have been the play and all the rehearsals? Oh well, no excuse. K...those pictures, your blog, and that song...CRYING now! You are a beautiful person and I'm so proud of you. Your babies are amazing! That little Shep totally reminds me of Sam....SO FRICKIN CUTE! Love Adee and her big smile! It was really good seeing you. I miss chatting....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy late B-day!!!Luv ya

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

Happy late b-day!