Thursday, May 7, 2009

April Fun.


We had a busy Easter this year, but as always it was fun. We got to see almost all of our family and that was nice. We went to Porter's baby blessing and then had dinner at Todd and Raelynn's, headed out to see grandma and grandpa Colleen as Adee calls them, then went to Sam's grandma's house for an Easter Egg hunt and more food. Adee was in heaven. :> I love Easter, it seems like no matter how bad the weather is up until then it is always nicER on Easter Sunday. :>
I turned 31 in April, and I kept telling everyone that I was 28, again. I am a firm believer that on your birthday you should do whatever you like and that it should be all about you (hence my birthday theme song :>)- I mean really, how many times a year can we do that? :> I think Sam has come around to my way of thinking and he says that I basically have a birthday month. Works for me. :> My dad and Colleen took the kids and Sam and I had some time alone, it was nice to have a dinner that we actually got to eat, not to mention the uninterrupted conversation. :> After the kids had gone to bed and we were in our pj's Sam decided to remind me exactly how old I was with a big 31 shaped out of 31 candles on my birthday cake. Thanks Sam. Good thing he will ALWAYS be older than me. :> We are looking forward to summer and can't wait for the warm weather. Hope all is great. Ash.

3 comments:

The Stones said...

You are alive! Glad to see you had a good B-Day and Easter. Hope things are going good. Stone

Becky said...

Cute pics Ash!! Finally a new post! Ha! JK! ;) I love Adee w/ all her "yummies"! Feel like I haven't see you guys in forever! :)

emily said...

ash, you need to update your blog sista so I can see what your doing and stalk you...jk. we really need to hook up. Give me your number and I'll call you next time i drive through poca-hell-hole...jk. emily