Sunday, January 11, 2009

MERRRRRYYYYY Christmas!!!!!!!


Wow, I am behind! We had a great Christmas. Adee and Shep got a Gator and they LOVE it - but it has been parked until spring because my walls and trim and doors can't take much more! :> I got some really cute outfits for the kids to wear to church and when I sent Shep out in his Sam said "That there's an R.V." (line from Griswalds) and Shep was reffered to as cousin Eddy the rest of the day. I did not agree, Shep totally pulled of the plaid pants! :> It seems like Christmas was forever ago and I can't even think of anything fun to write! It was a good Christmas, and hopefully you all had the same!
Now that the Holidays are over it is time to find things to look forward to until it gets warm.......... anyone have any good ideas!!!???? I am already done with winter.
On a side note, we got in the car the other day to meet Sam for lunch in Idaho Falls and Adee asked me if we could have a little Johnny. Yes, Johnny Cash. She has great taste in music. :> So, I got to listen to Ring of Fire and Get Rythm about 60 times. (She said they were her favorite songs and they had good beats. :>) Funny girl.
Stay warm everyone, hopefully I will get better at keeping this thing updated! Ash

2 comments:

The Stones said...

I'm so happy to see that Adee made the nice list. Darling pics! Merry Christmas! The diapers are on sale thru tomorrow- You have to buy the ones labeled 2/20. Buy 3 at a time and get the $15 back towards your next purchase. It only prints 1 per check out. They let me do 4 transactions per wait in line. Good luck! I'm going to get more gogurts tomorrow. Make sure to go to that website pinchingyourpennies.com it was way helpful. Let me know if you had any luck!

Sara said...

your kids are just SO cute!
i love the excitement on adee's face when she saw what santa brought. christmas is so fun w/ kids huh? :)