Thursday, November 13, 2008

Call me a nerd....


Really, go ahead! I just have to say that I am soooo, soooo excited for the fight on Saturday. Randy Couture is my ALL time favorite. Sam called me from work tonight and said Dawson ( a guy he was working with) had two tickets to the fight and that the good news was we were going, the bad news was he would be wanted for murder. :> I guess it is nice that he would go to those extremes for me since I have mentioned once or twice that I might consider leaving him for Randy or Chuck, whoever got to me first. :> Anyway - Randy is 45 and taking on a GIANT of a man Brock Lesner (who we got to see in SLC at a WWF event years ago, again, sorry for that Sam, Tyler and Cynthia! :>). I wish him all the luck in the world because (get ready for my list)
1. He is a NICE guy
2. He is a HOT guy
3. He is a somewhat OLD guy
4. He is "The Natural"
5. I LOVE him
6. I LOVE him
and last but not least
7. I LOVE him!!!!
You all get the point. Also, please enjoy the song that I have dedicated to Randy! :> It is by another of my favorites, Kenny Rogers! See, told ya you'd call me a nerd! :>

6 comments:

Party of Five said...

You are SOOOO hilarious, with your UFC obsession!!! I love it! (Not UFC... but your love & support for whoever that guy is).

Tracy

The Stones said...

i'm so excited!!!! he is one of my favs too. we've followed him for years now cuz he used to wrestle with mike's coach back in college and cuz he really is a nice guy. st. pierre and orlofsky are my ultimate favorites though. HOT, HOT, HOT!!! yes, they both wear the tight shorts.... yeah! i'm so excited. um, did i say i was so excited?
and your kids are gorgeous
and i am going to do that tag one of these days... thank you for including me

ALICIA said...

Um, yeah so if you decide to go after the UFC guy just let me know and I think I could help out with the whole Sam deal. Yeah, um, yeah, um pretty sure of that!! Ya know what are cousins for, non-blood cousins :)

You are pathetic Ash! All I have been hearing about is this fight. I can't believe you actually watch that stuff. UGH!!!! I have an entire group of men meeting at my place Saturday for this thing. Actually they meet everytime there is one of these fights.

So yeah once again, let me know on that helpin' out with Sam thing, k???? :) LOL!!!

I love ya Ash! Have fun :)

The Stones said...

ps- go blog snooping... you'll find pictures of the 'other' girl;)

Mrs. Jones said...

Oh we so are going to be watching this also! I thought that WE were the only nerds to watch this stuff!

Go Randy!

Christiansen 6 said...

So I'll bet you are pretty disappointed in the outcome of the fight. Matt and his friends all got together to watch it and I saw the fight. He is pretty amazing to still be fighting at his age in the sport.